Clerk:
Hi, there’s a problem with this stereo. I’d like to return it, please.

你好,这台音响有点问题。我想退货。
Jim:
What’s the problem?

是什么问题呢?
Clerk:
The tape player doesn’t work.

磁带的放音装置坏了。
Jim:
O.K. Do you have your receipt?

好的,您有收据吗?
Clerk:
Yes, here you are.

有,给你。
Jim:
Thank you. Do you want your money back, or would you like to exchange it?

谢谢。你是想拿回现金呢还是想换一件商品。
Clerk:
I think I’d like to just get another stereo, please.

我想我还是换另一台音响。
Jim:
O.K. Here’s a receipt for store credit. Just take it back to the stereo section and one of our salesmen will help you.

好的,这是我们商店退货单的单据。把它拿去音响部,售货员会帮您的。
Clerk:
Thanks a lot.

非常谢谢。
Jim:
No problem. Thank you.

不客气。谢谢你。