Dad:
There’s a big sale on clothes and sporting goods at Riverside Mall.

河畔购物中心的衣服和运动器材大减价。
Sunny:
Sporting goods? Is that bike Tim wanted on sale?

运动器材?提姆想要的那辆单车打折吗?
Dad:
Yeah, it’s 30 percent off the regular price.

是的,打7折。
Sunny:
Well, maybe we could get it now and hide it until his birthday.

噢,或许我们可以现在就买下藏起来到他生日的时候。
Dad:
Yeah, it’s a couple weeks away, and we don’t have anything yet.

好的,还有几个星期,可是我们还什么都没有买。
Sunny:
Don’t buy him underwear again. He hates that.

别给他买底裤了,他讨厌你给他买。
Dad:
I know, I know, but if I didn’t buy it for him, he’d never buy it.

我知道,我知道。可是如果我不给他买的话,他自己是永远也不会买的。
Sunny:
See anything else we need there?

我们还要买其他的吗?
Dad:
Well, all shoes are 20 percent off.

噢,所有的鞋都是打8折。
Sunny:
Shoes? You already have a closet full of shoes.

鞋?你已经满满一鞋柜了。
Dad:
I know, but another pair can’t hurt.

我知道,但是再买一双也没什么嘛.
Sunny:
Oh, all right. I need some new shirts, too. Let’s go after breakfast.

噢,好吧。我也需要买一些新的衬衣,我们吃完早餐就去吧。