Hair Dresser:
Are you being served, sir?

先生,有人招呼您吗?
Peter:
No, not yet. I just want a haircut.

还没有。我只想理发。
Hair Dresser:
Will you sit here, please? How would you like it cut?

请您坐这儿好吗?想理什么样的?
Peter:
I want it short.

剪短些就行。
Hair Dresser:
But it’s short already, sir.

可您的头发已经很短了。
Peter:
I mean very short, shorter than it is now.

我的意思是很短,比现在再短些。
Hair Dresser:
Shall I just trim it?

那就修修好吧?
Peter:
No, You can cut quite a bit off. I like it to be very short all over. Do you see what I mean?

不,请多剪些。我想把上上下下都剪得短短的。你明白我的意思吗?
Hair Dresser:
Oh, I see. You like the Chinese style, don’t you?

噢,明白了,您喜欢中国式的。
Peter:
Yes, in the Chinese style.

是的。要中国式的。
Hair Dresser:
Would you like to have a shampoo, sir?

先生,先洗洗头吗?
Peter:
No, thank you.

不用了,谢谢。
Hair Dresser:
How about oil or spray?

要不要抹点发膏或喷点香水?
Peter:
No, nothing of the kind.

不,什么也不用。
Hair Dresser:
There! How is that?

好了,您看行吗?
Peter:
That’s very good!

很好。