Clerk:
Good morning, sir. Can I see your boarding pass, please?

早上好,先生。能给我看一下您的登机牌吗?
Benjamin:
Here you are.

给你。
Clerk:
Excuse me, sir. This is your passport.

先生,非常抱歉,这是您的护照。
Benjamin:
Really? Ugh…Is there any difference?

是吗?嗯……这有区别吗?
Clerk:
Yes. As a matter of fact, you can't board the plane without boarding pass.

是的,事实上,没有登机牌您就不能登机。
Benjamin:
Gee. I must have left it in my hotel room.

天啊。我一定是把它留在旅馆的房间了。
Clerk:
I'm sorry sir. I can't let you pass.

对不起,先生,我不能让您过去。
Benjamin:
But when does the plane take off?

飞机什么时候起飞?
Clerk:
Ugh, in about thirty minutes, sir.

嗯,大概还有30分钟,先生。
Benjamin:
Oh, my God! What do I do now? Bone head, bone head, bone head. (He smashes his head with his hand.)

噢,天哪!那我现在该怎么办呢?笨蛋,笨蛋,笨蛋。(他用手捶着他的头。)
Clerk:
Calm down, sir. You are creating a commotion.(The speaker in the airport says: "Mr. Benjamin: we now have a boarding pass by the name of Benjamin at Lost and Found.")

先生,请镇定一点。您会制造混乱的。(机场广播:“本杰明先生:现拾到本杰明先生的登机牌,请到失物招领处认领。”)
Benjamin:
Is that me?

那是在说我吗?
Clerk:
Could be.

可能吧。
Benjamin:
Oh, thank God. Thank you, I'll be right back. Ugh, excuse me, where is the Lost and Found?

噢,谢天谢地。谢谢你,我马上就回来。嗯,打扰一下,失物招领处在哪里?
Clerk:
It's down in the lobby. Turn left at exit B.

在大厅向左的B出口。
Benjamin:
Thank you, thank you, thanks again.

谢谢,谢谢,非常感谢。