Mary:
This cruise is so exciting and relaxing -- all at the same time.

這次搭遊輪出遊既刺激又好玩。
John:
I feel like we're honeymooners, cruising out here on the Caribbean.

我覺得我們就像度蜜月的人搭船遊勒比海。
Mary:
Yes. Oh, the Cayman Islands yesterday were heaven.

是啊。昨天的開曼群島簡直就是天堂。
John:
Right! To walk on the same beaches as Christopher Columbus. Wow!

沒錯!跟克里斯多佛.哥倫布一樣漫步在同一個沙灘上。哇!
Mary:
Honey, why don't we try that French restaurant on the upper deck tonight.

親愛的,今晚我們何不去試試在第一層甲板的法國餐廳?
John:
Why not! I'm going to try my luck at the casino right now.

好啊!我現在要去賭場試試我的手氣。
Mary:
And I'm off to get my tropical rain shower.

我要去洗個熱帶雨林浴。
John:
I want to see the stage show "Live Legends" after dinner.

晚餐後我想去劇場看「人物傳奇秀」。
Mary:
Oh. I can't wait. Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross...

喔,我可等不及了。貓王、麥可傑克森、芭芭拉史翠珊、戴安娜蘿絲…
John:
And we'll be docking at the New Orleans port at nine tomorrow morning.

我們明早九點會到達紐奧良港。
Mary:
This is one adventure after the other. See you, dear.

刺激好玩的事真是接二連三的來。親愛的,待會見。
John:
Take care.

再見。