Foreigner:
Excuse me, I'm lost. Can you show me where I am in this map?(He holds a map in his hand.)

你好,我迷路了。你能告诉我我现在处于地图上的哪个位置吗?(他手里拿着一张地图。)
May:
Er, let me see. Oh, look, you're right here. Pretty close to the Olympic Park.

呃,让我看看。哦,看,你就在这里。离奥运公园很近。
Foreigner:
That's great! It's not my day. I just have very bad sense of direction.

真是糟糕!今天真不顺。我的方向感的确很差。
May:
Is this your first time here? Where are you going?

这是你第一次到这里吧?你想去哪里?
Foreigner:
I am supposed to go to Liu lichang.

我想去琉璃厂。
May:
Oh, there are many Chinese antique stores. They get paintings, too. Do you get interested in them?

哦,那里有很多中国古董店,也有中国画。你对那些感兴趣吗?
Foreigner:
Yes. Yes. Can you tell me how to get there?

是的,是的。你能告诉我怎么去那里吗?
May:
Wow, it is quite far away from here. I'm afraid you're gonna have to take Bus No.713.

哇,那离这里很远呢。恐怕你得乘公交713路才能到。
Foreigner:
Where is the nearest bus-s?

最近的公共汽车站在哪?
May:
Go straight ahead and turn right on the second intersection. You can't miss it.

直走,在第二个路口处右转。你不会错过的。
Foreigner:
Thanks a lot.

非常感谢。
May:
You are welcome.

不客气。