May:
Dad, where is the Book Building?

爸爸,图书大厦在哪里呢?
Benjamin:
I'm looking. Can you still remember what the conductor said?

我在找啊。你还记得售票员是怎么说的吗?
May:
She said that when we get off the bus, the Book Building is right by the bus s.

她说我们下车之后,图书大厦就在车站旁边啊。
Benjamin:
But I don't see it.

但是我没有看见啊。
May:
Oh, Dad, look at the sign, please!

噢,爸爸,看那个标志。
Benjamin:
Oh, my god! We get off at the wrongs. I'm so sorry, honey.

噢,天哪,我们下错站了。对不起,宝贝。
May:
OK, Dad, it happens.

算了,爸爸,常有的事。
Benjamin:
It's my fault. So what can we do now? Walk?

都是我的错。那我们现在怎么办呢?走过去吗?
May:
Come on, I'm too tired!

啊,我好累啊!
Benjamin:
OK, you promise don't tell your mother about it, we'll take a taxi.

好,如果你答应我不将这件事告诉你妈妈,我们就坐的士过去。
May:
Sure, I promise.

当然,我向你保证。
Benjamin:
If you keep your promise, I will also let you watch Ultraman this evening.

你要是遵守你的诺言,今天晚上我就让你看《奥特曼》。