戈登:
I've been told you might have a vacant room.



听说您有空房间.
菲利浦:
Yes, I have a spare room.



是的.我有一间空房.
戈登:
Would it be ok to look at the room now?



现在能看看房子吗?
菲利浦:
Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.(20minutes later, Gordon and Laura went to look at the house.



你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢.(20分钟后.戈登和劳拉去看房子)
劳拉:
This apartment looks nice.



这个房子看上去不错.
戈登:
Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.



是的.有两间卧室.这比较方便.还有.客厅比我原先想的要大.
戈登:
The living room is really large, isn't it!



这个客厅真大呀!
菲利浦:
Yes, about forty square meters.



是的.大约有40平方米.
戈登:
The bathtub is large enough for two people.



这个浴缸很大.足够两个人同时使用了.
劳拉:
Great. We can give our two children a bath together.



太好了.我们可以给两个孩子一起洗澡了.
劳拉:
Can I open the window and air out the room?



我能打开窗户.给房间通通风吗?
菲利浦:
Sure.



当然可以.
戈登:
It's a nice apartment.



这套房子挺让人喜欢的.
菲利浦:
As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.



正如你所看到的.这房子已经装修过了.而且其他家具也都齐备.
戈登:
How much is the rent?



房租多少钱?
菲利浦:
2500 yuan a month.



一个月2500元.
劳拉:
Are the utilities included in the rent?



房租中包括水.电和煤气费吗?
菲利浦:
Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.



只包括煤气.你需要支付水电费.
戈登:
When can we move in?



我们什么时候可以搬进来?
菲利浦:
Next Wednesday, if you like.



下周三就可以.