诺拉:
What can I do for you, sir?



先生.您想买什么?
金:
I would like some tea.



我想买茶叶.
诺拉:
OK, our shop offers all kinds of good tea. What kind would you like?



我们的商店供应各种各样的好茶.你想要哪种?
金:
What kind do you have? You see, I don`t know much about tea.



你们这里都有什么样的?我对茶叶了解不多.
诺拉:
OK, the tea in China can be divided into six main categories. They are green tea, black tea, oolong tea, white tea, scented tea and tightly pressed tea lumps.



中国的茶叶可以分成六类.包括绿茶.红茶.乌龙茶.白茶.花茶和茶砖.
金:
Are there any differences between them?



它们之间有什么区别吗?
诺拉:
Surely there are. The green tea has the longest history and ranks first in the output and variety. It`s fresh and fragrant. Long Jing and Yun Wu belong to this category.



当然有了.绿茶的种植历史最长.产量和种类都排名第一.茶水清新芳香.龙井茶和云雾茶属于这一种.
金:
What about black tea?



红茶呢?
诺拉:
It enjoys a good reputation, and is a bit strong. It can help build one`s body. Since it grows only on cliffs, it`s considered the most precious.



红茶声誉不错.要浓一些.它有助人的身体保健.由于只长在悬崖上.所以被认为是最珍贵的.
金:
Is the white tea white in color?



白茶是白色的吗?
诺拉:
Yeah, it`s as white as silver and its water is clear, such as the silver needle.



是的.茶叶是银白色的.茶水清澈.比如说银针茶.
金:
It must look quite beautiful. There are so many kinds. What do you suggest me?



那看起来肯定很漂亮.这么多种.您能给我建议一种吗?
诺拉:
I prefer the silver needle. If you would like to wait, I can make some for you before you buy.



我喜欢银针茶.要是您可以等的话.我可以先泡一些您再买.
金:
Good. Thank you.



好的.谢谢.