医生:
What seems to be the trouble Mr. Brown?



布朗先生.哪儿不舒服?
病人:
I`m in pretty bad shape, Dr. Ford.



我的情况很糟.福特大夫.
医生:
Oh, in what way?



噢.有什么症状?
病人:
No appetite, always on edge and I can`t sleep well.



没有胃口.总是很紧张.觉也睡不好.
医生:
Did you lose any weight?



体重下降了没有?
病人:
Yes, I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.



降了.上个月以来.我已经轻了好几磅.
医生:
When was the last time you had a check-up?



上次体检是什么时候?
病人:
About two month ago.



大约两个月以前.
医生:
Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic.(Dr. Ford proceeds to take Mr. Broun`s blood pressure.)



我给你量一量血压.你好像贫血. (福特大夫给布朗先生量血压.)
医生:
Well Mr. Broun I`m happy to say it`s nothing serious. You`re just a little run-down from overwork.



好了.布朗先生.没有什么大问题.你就是工作太劳累了.
病人:
What am I supposed to do?



那我该怎么办呢?
医生:
I think all you need is just a vacation. Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.



我看你只要休一次假就行了.多到户外活动.一定要多休息.
病人:
Thank you doctor. I`ll do as you say.



谢谢你.大夫.我会照你说的去做的.