大夫:
Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?



请进.你哪里不舒服?
罗恩:
It`s my stomach. I It`s my stomach. I think probably I had too much for last night.



肚子不舒服.我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了.
大夫:
Can you tell me what you had for supper last night?



你昨晚吃了些什么.能告诉我吗?
罗恩:
Seafood, roastduck, fried chichen. Oh, a great variety of things, I can`t name them exactly.



海鲜.烤鸭, 炸鸡.种类很多.有的我叫不出名儿.
大夫:
Have you vomitted?



你呕吐过没有?
罗恩:
Yes, I have vomitted four times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.



呕吐过.昨晚吐了四次.还上了好几趟厕所.
大夫:
I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I`ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.



我明白了.你得做一个大便检查.我给你开一张化验单.你带着化验单到化验室去.检查完后.请把化验报告给我送过来.
罗恩:
All right, doctor. I`ll see you later.



好吧.待会儿见.大夫.
大夫:
See you later.



待会儿见.
罗恩:
Here`s my report, Doctor.



大夫.这是我的化验报告.
大夫:
Take your seat, and let me have a look. It`s nothing serious, but indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.



请坐.让我看看.没什么大问题.只是你吃了过多的油腻食物.导致消化不良.我给你开点药.吃了这些药你会感觉好多了.接下来的几天.你的饮食要尽量清淡一点.
罗恩:
I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.



我会照你说的去做.谢谢您.大夫.
大夫:
You are welcome.



不客气.