医生:
What's wrong with you?


你怎么了?
杰瑞:
I've got a fever. Last night my mother took the temperature for me. It's 39.7.


我发烧了.昨晚我妈妈给我量了体温.三十九度七.
医生:
Yes, you must take some medicine.


呀.你得吃点儿药.
杰瑞:
Do you have some magic tablets? I have an exam to pass tomorrow.


你有特效药吗?我明天还要参加考试呢.
医生:
In such an emergency, you need injections.


情况这么紧急.那你得打针了.
杰瑞:
I prefer that.


我宁可打针.
医生:
So you should go to take a skin test first.


那你得去做个皮试.
杰瑞:
Where should I go?


我要去哪儿做皮试呢?
医生:
In the next room.(30 minutes later)


隔壁房间.(三十分钟后)
杰瑞:
Doctor, I`ve passed the skin test.


医生.我已经通过皮试了.
医生:
Let me see the test result. Now I`ll prescribe some injections. You may take it by the nurse in the next room.


让我看看结果.我现在给你开几支针.你可以让隔壁的护士给你打.
杰瑞:
How about the dosage?


一次打几支?
医生:
Twice every day, one each time.


一天两次.每次一支.
杰瑞:
Thank you.


谢谢.


