Mary:
What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Brown?

布朗先生,哪儿不舒服?
Brown:
I’m in pretty bad shape, Dr. Mary.

我的情况很糟,玛丽大夫。
Mary:
Oh, in what way?

噢,有什么症状?
Brown:
No appetite, always on edge, and I can’t sleep well.

没有胃口,总是很紧张,觉也睡不好。
Mary:
Did you lose any weight?

体重下降了没有?
Brown:
Yes, I have lost quite a few pounds since last month.

降了。上个月以来,我已经轻了好几磅。
Mary:
When was the last time you had a check-up?

上次体检是什么时候?
Brown:
About two month ago.

大约两个月以前。
Mary:
Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic.(Dr. Mary proceeds to take Mr. Broun’s blood pressure.)

我给你量一量血压。你好像贫血。(玛丽大夫给布朗先生量血压。)
Brown:
Am I ok?

我没事儿吧.
Mary:
Well, Mr. Broun, I’m happy to say it’s nothing serious. You’re just a little run-down from overwork.

好了,布朗先生,没有什么大问题。你就是工作太劳累了。
Brown:
What am I supposed to do?

那我该怎么办呢?
Mary:
I think all you need is just a vacation. Try to get outdoors more and be sure to get more rest.

我看你只要休一次假就行了。多到户外活动,一定要多休息。
Brown:
Thank you, doctor. I’ll do as you say.

谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做的。