Jenny:
How are you feeling?

你觉得怎样?
Daniel:
Bad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.

糟透了。我一直在流鼻涕。我一直在发烧。
Jenny:
You said you never went to hospital.

你说你从来不上医院的。
Daniel:
I will get better soon.

我很快就会好的。
Jenny:
The good thing is you don't need to go to school.

还好,你不用去上学。
Daniel:
Yeah, I love that, no class, no homework, and no exams.

是啊,我喜欢这点,不用上课,不用写作业,也不用去考试。
Jenny:
And your Mom and Dad will buy you anything you ask for.

还有你要什么你爸妈就会给你买什么。
Daniel:
Haha, I just got the Ultraman costume. My Dad bought it.

哈哈,我刚刚得到一件奥特曼的制服。我爸爸给我买的。
Jenny:
I really envy you, Danny.

我真羡慕你,丹尼。
Daniel:
Come on, I got numerous shots for that. You have no idea what I've been through with the needles.

得了吧,我为这个挨了无数针呢。你都无法想象我怎么熬过来的?
Jenny:
Your sister said you fainted three times during the injection.

听你姐姐说你打针时晕倒了三次。
Daniel:
May told you? Oh, May, she's such a tattletale.

阿美告诉你的?哦,阿美,她真是个多嘴婆。
Jenny:
No matter what, you are still my hero, Daniel.

不管怎样,丹尼尔,你仍然是我的英雄。
Daniel:
Jenny, promise me to keep this a secret, will you?

珍妮,你发誓替我保守这秘密,行吗?
Jenny:
OK, I promise. You promise you will be well soon?

好的,我保证。你保证你快点儿好起来哦?
Daniel:
Deal.

行啊!