丹尼:
Wow! Our boss is really tough.



哇!我们的老板让我们可真够跄的.
奥利维亚:
Why? What happened now?



怎么这么说?现在发生什么事啦?
丹尼:
Remember that report on city tax laws we had to do by October 15th?



还记得9月15日之前我们要完成的那个关于市税法的报告吗?
奥利维亚:
Of course I remember. We`ve only got five weeks left to finish it.



当然记得.我们只剩5个星期来完成.
丹尼:
Not anymore.



不再是了.
奥利维亚:
Why? Did he cancel it?



什么?他取消了吗?
丹尼:
No. He moved the deadline up to October 5th.



不.他把上交限期提前到9月5日.
奥利维亚:
That`s less than three weeks away. We`ll never finish it by then!



那不是不到三个星期了吗?我们永远也不可能在那之前完成的!
丹尼:
Stay calm. We`ll just have to work overtime.



保持镇静.我们将不得不加班了.
奥利维亚:
I guess you`re right. That means extra hours in the office.



我想你说的对.那就意味着在办公室加班了.
丹尼:
I think we can do it. What`s tomorrow`s date?



我想我们能做得到的.明天是什么日子?
奥利维亚:
Tomorrow is September 25th.



明天是9月25日.
丹尼:
We`ll have to really start working faster.



我们真的要开始把事情做快一点了.
奥利维亚:
Yes, we do. I hope we can finish on time.



是的.我希望我们能按时完成.
丹尼:
I think we will. At least I hope so.



我想能的.至少我希望能.