Ben:
Tara, could you stay a few extra minutes to discuss your project with me?

特里斯丹,你能不能多待几分钟跟我讨论下你的设计方案?
Tara:
Sure. We're on a pretty tight schedule, but we should be able to finish it just on time.

好的.尽管我们的时间很紧,但是我们应该能够按时完工.
Ben:
Are all of your team members on schedule?

你所有的组员都能按时完成吗?
Tara:
A few of the graphic designers are a bit behind in their work because of computer problems.

有几个图像设计师由于电脑的问题工作进度有点滞后.
Ben:
How have they decided to deal with that?

他们打算怎么解决?
Tara:
They've agreed to work over-time until it's finished. They've even decided to come in on the weekend.

他们同意加班直到完成为止.甚至还打算周末都过来加班.
Ben:
That's true dedication. I'm impressed. When is it due?

真的很敬业,这让我很感动.什么时候交稿?
Tara:
We agreed that the deadline was nest Friday.

我们协议约定的最后期限是下周五.
Ben:
Right. Well, given that your colleagues are working so hard on this project, I suppose we could change that deadline to Monday morning, I won't have time to look over it on the weekend anyway.

那好,鉴于你的组员们工作都相当卖力,我想我们可以吧交稿期延到下下个周一.反正我周末也没时间看这个方案.
Tara:
That'd be very helpful. An extra weekend is all they really need. Thanks.

那可忙了大忙了!他们确实需要再多一个周末的时间.谢谢.
Ben:
That's right. Make sure everyone knows that we must stick to the new deadline.

不客气.要确保每个人都知道我们必须赶在最后期限之前完成任务.
Tara:
I will.

我会的.
Ben:
I know you have a tight schedule, so I won't take up more of your time. Have a good evening.

我知道你的时间非常宝贵,我就不多占用了.祝你晚上过得愉快.
Tara:
You, too! See you tomorrow.

你也是!明天见.