Colleague:
I've been so tired recently. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

最近很累,我一直都很努力,但是我觉得我不能胜任这个工作。
Shirley:
You need to take a break, maybe a vacation.

你需要休息一下,或许需要休假。
Colleague:
Oh, yes, indeed. I've run out of steam. To be honest, I want to be in a different environment.

噢,的确。我已经失去动力了。说实话,我想换个环境。
Shirley:
Is that so?

这样?
Colleague:
Yes, I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

是的,我不想停滞不前,我要进步。
Shirley:
Have you decided?

你决定了?
Colleague:
Yes. I want to get a better job.

是的,我想找个更好的工作。
Shirley:
Could you tell me why you want to quit?

能告诉我为什么要辞职吗?
Colleague:
I quit just because of the dissatisfying salary and the trouble in getting along with my colleagues.

我辞职只是因为对薪水不满意,也很难和同事相处好。
Shirley:
Oh, that's terrible. Do you want to get a higher salary in our company?

噢,那很糟。你想在公司拿到更高的薪酬吗?
Colleague:
I'm afraid not. I've promised my girlfriend. We'll travel southwards to find a job that offers higher pay.

不想了。我答应过我女朋友。我们要一起到南方找个薪水高点的工作。
Shirley:
OK, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think you should work harder for your new job and then you can ask for higher pay.

好。我想说我和你共事很开心,但是你得知道你要在新工作岗位上更加努力,才可以要求更高的报酬。
Colleague:
Thank you so much for your advice.

谢谢你的建议。
Shirley:
And every best wish for your new job.

祝你新工作里一切都好。
Colleague:
Thank you.

谢谢。