Gary:
What did the boss say?

老板说什么?
May:
He asked me if I'd like to be a newspaper salesperson?

他问我愿不愿意做报纸促销员?
Gary:
You are still student so I don't think you should have time for that.

你还是学生怎么会有时间做这个。
May:
Don't worry about that. He said I can do that at spare time. Anyway, it's just a part-time job.

这个倒不用担心。他说我可以用空余时间做。不管怎样,只是个兼职啊。
Gary:
Okay, then. What kind of newspaper he wants you to sell?

那挺好的。他想让你卖什么样的报纸呢?
May:
It's a weekly newspaper named “Olympic English”. So I need to be here only on Sunday.

是一份叫《奥运英语》的周刊。所以我只需要每个周日来这里就可以了。
Gary:
Sounds interesting. Especially that we are Olympic Volunteers.

听起来很有趣。尤其是我们还是奥运志愿者。
May:
That's exactly what I am thinking about, And also it's a good way to get social experiences.

我也是这么想的。这也是增长社会经验的好方法。
Gary:
And a good way to get some pocket money.

同时也是挣点零花钱的好方法。
May:
Let's do it together.

那让我们一起做吧。
Gary:
I'll say yes. Wait a minute. I need an IC card.

我同意啊。等一下,我要买一张IC卡。
May:
For what? You have a telephone at home, don't you?

为什么?你们家有电话机,不是吗?
Gary:
Yes, but I don't want my Mom to tap my phone when I call Clive.

是的,但是我给克莱夫打电话的时候我不想让我妈妈偷听啊。