B:
This is the Bell Captain's Desk.May i help you? 

这是贝尔船长的服务台。需要我帮忙吗?
G:
Yes,i've been waiting for my bags to be sent up for the last half hour.Where are they? 

是的,我一直在等我的包在最后半小时能拿到这。
B:
I'm very sorry to hear that,ma'am.May i have your name and room number,please? 

我很遗憾地得知,太太.请问您的姓名和房间号,好吗?
G:
Yes,it's Miss Marshall,Room 1101. 

好的,马歇尔,1101房间。
B:
How many pieces did you have,Miss Marshall? 

你有多少件行李,马歇尔小姐?
G:
Two suitcases and a shoulder bag. 

两个手提箱和一肩袋。
B:
Could you describe them,please? 

你能形容一下他们吗?
G:
The suitcases are pale blue and the shoulder bag is dark brown. 

这些手提箱是浅蓝和肩袋是深褐色。
B:
Are there name tags attached to them,Miss Marshall? 

马歇尔小姐,他们标签上是否有名字?
G:
Yes,they all have tags on them. 

是的,他们都有他们的标签。
B:
We are very sorry for the delay,Miss Marshall.I'll check immediately and call you back... 

我们非常抱歉耽搁了马歇尔小姐您。我会立即检查并让你带回...
B:
This is the Bell Captain.Your bags are on the way now.We are very sorry for the inconvenience. 

这是领班,您的行李在途中,我们很抱歉造成了您的不便。
G:
I see,all right.Thank you! 

我看看,全在,谢谢你!