爸爸:
Have you decided which university you are going to apply for?



你决定申请去那所大学了吗?
儿子:
Not yet. I have two choices, one is Tianjin University, and the other is Zhejiang University. What do you think?



还没有.我有两个选择.一个是报天津大学.另一个是浙江大学.您的意见呢?
爸爸:
That is the question I want to ask you. What`s your opinion?



那正是我要问你的问题.你自己的观点呢?
儿子:
I don`t know. I like both and I would like to become a -



我不知道.两个学校我都喜欢而且我想成为-.
爸爸:
physicist. I know it is your dream.



物理学家.我知道这是你的梦想.
儿子:
Yes, I want to become a physicist.



是的.我想成为物理学家 

爸爸:
In that case, I would recommend you enter Zhejiang University.



那样的话.我建议你报考浙江大学.
儿子:
Why do you say so?



为什么?
爸爸:
Because Zhejiang University is stronger in physics.



因为浙江大学的物理专业更有优势.
儿子:
Dad, thank you for your advice. I'll give it some thought



爸爸.谢谢你的建议. 我会考虑看看的.