苏珊:
Hello, Hong! I`m looking for you!



林红。你好!我在找你呢!
林红:
Hi, Susan! What`s up?



你好!苏珊。有什么事吗?
苏珊:
Do you remember I told you that my grandma had a back pain?



你记得我告诉过你我姥姥背痛吗?
林红:
Sure. Did you buy Chinese medicine for her? How is she now?



当然记得.你给她买中药了吗?她现在怎么样?
苏珊:
I didn`t buy Chinese medicine for her. But I talked with her about the TCM. Guess what? She went to receive the acupuncture treatment and got considerable relief!



我没有给她买中药.但我给她讲了中医.你猜怎么着?她去接受了针灸治疗.结果很有效.
林红:
Oh, how nice! She should have sought acupuncture earlier.



噢.太好了!她应该早些寻求针灸治疗的.
苏珊:
She is afraid of the needles. Besides, you know, there is the insurance problem.



她害怕那些针.而且.你知道.还有保险的问题.
林红:
I understand. By the way, isn`t acupuncture popular in your country?



我能理解.对了.针灸在你们国家不是很受欢迎吗?
苏珊:
Well, I think it is popular now, but many health insurers remain skeptical.



这个.我认为针灸现在是很受欢迎.但很多保险公司对它还持怀疑态度.
林红:
I believe things will go better.



我相信事情会越来越好的.