李涛:
Hello! Mike. Already back? What did you buy at the market?



迈克.你好!已经回来了?你从市场上都买了些什么呀?
迈克:
A lot of stuffs. Chinese mountain-water paintings, clay figurines, seals, Weifang New Year pictures, and many papercuts!



很多东西.中国山水画.泥人.印章.潍坊年画和很多剪纸!
李涛:
You seem to have bought the whole market!



你好象把整个市场都买回来了!
迈克:
Yeah. I really wanted to do so. I love those handicrafts, especially the papercut.



是呀.我的确想那么做.我喜欢那些手工艺品.尤其是剪纸.
李涛:
Papercuts are all hand-made. Let me see the papercuts you bought. Fish, dog, tiger all animals?



剪纸是全手工制作的.让我看看你买的剪纸.鱼.狗.老虎--全是动物?
迈克:
I love animals! Besides, aren't animals the main content of Chinese papercuts?



我喜欢动物!再说.难道动物不是中国剪纸的主题吗?
李涛:
All right. Animals, especially Chinese zodiac, are the most common theme in papercuts. But there are other themes, like plants, babies, legendary figures, etc.



是的.动物.尤其是十二生肖.是剪纸最常见的主题.但是也有其他主题.例如.植物.孩童.传说人物等.
迈克:
Then I will buy some tomorrow. Hey, Tao, can you make papercuts?



那我明天再去买一些.嘿.李涛.你会剪纸吗?
李涛:
Are you kidding? Papercuts are for women to make!



开玩笑.剪纸是女人干的事情.
迈克:
Don`t be ridiculeous. The on-the-spot demonstration I saw yesterday at the market was done by a man.



别逗了.昨天我在市场看的现场表演就是一个男人表演的.