高一飞:
There is a Beijing Opera show tonight. Let's go watch it together, all right?


今天晚上有一场京剧.咱们一起去看吧,怎么样?
王英:
I'm afraid that I don't understand it.


我恐怕听不懂吧.
高一飞:
It doesn't matter. It's an acrobatic fighting drama. Even i you don't understand the words, you can definitely understand it just by watching the action.


没关系,是武打戏。你听不懂,一定看的懂。
王英:
Are the actors famous?


演员有名吗?
高一飞:
I can't recall their names, but according to the newspaper, they are all very famous.


我说不出他们的名字。不过报纸上说,那些演员都挺有名的。
王英:
Can you get the tickets?


票买得到吗?
高一飞:
No problem, I can definitely get them.


没问题.肯定买得到.
王英:
Front row seats would be best. I have poor eyesight: I won't be able to see clearly if I sit at the back.


最好是前面的座位。我眼睛不好,坐在后面看不清楚。
高一飞:
Don't worry about it.


你放心吧。
王英:
All right then, when do we leave?


那好.咱们几点出发?
高一飞:
The Opera begins at seven p.m.: let's leave at a quarter past six.


京剧晚上七点开始.咱们六点一刻出发吧。
王英:
Can we make it there in half an hour?


半个小时赶得到吗?
高一飞:
Sure. Let's go by taxi: we'll get there in a quarter of an hour if there are no traffic jams.


赶得到.咱们坐出租车去.不堵车的话.一刻钟就到了.


