史蒂芬:
Oh, Henry, I haven't seen you in ages. Come on in, please. Let me take your coat. How are you getting along?


亨利.好几年没见你了.快请进.我帮你放外套.你最近过得怎么样? 

亨利:
Very well, thank you.


很好.谢谢.
史蒂芬:
Please take a seat. Every thing will be ready in a minute.


请坐.马上就可以吃饭了.
亨利:
Can you bring me a glass of orange juice, please? I'm quite thirsty.


能给我杯橙汁吗.我很渴.
史蒂芬:
Here you are. Here's your cocktail, lettuce, salad, fried chicken, French fries, and vanilla ice-cream. Help yourself to the chicken while it's hot.


给你.今天有鸡尾酒.莴苣.沙拉.炸鸡.炸薯条和香草冰激凌.趁热尝尝鸡肉.
亨利:
Wow! They are delicious. Can you pass the pepper?


哇.真好吃.能递给我胡椒粉吗?
史蒂芬:
Here you are. Taste the French fries.


给你.尝尝炸薯条.
亨利:
They are crispy.


很脆的.
史蒂芬:
Would you like some more?


再来点吗?
亨利:
No more, thank you.


不了.谢谢.
史蒂芬:
Let's bottoms up.


来.干杯.
亨利:
Cheers.


干杯.


