丽莎:
Hello, Martin, what a pleasant surprise!


你好,马丁,真想不到在这儿碰到你!
马丁:
Hello, Lisa, we haven`t seen you for seven years time.


你好,丽莎,我们有七年没见面了.
丽莎:
How`s everything at home?


家里一切都好吗?
马丁:
Really fine. Thank you. I hope all goes well with you?


很好,谢谢,我想你一切都很好吧?
丽莎:
I`m very well indeed, thank you.


很好,谢谢你.
马丁:
Do you have a family?


你成家了吗?
丽莎:
Yes, I have a husband.


是的,我有丈夫.
马丁:
Do you have children?


你有孩子吗?
丽莎:
Yes, we have two children.


是的,我有两个孩子.
马丁:
Are they boys or girls?


男孩还是女孩?
丽莎:
We have one boy and one girl.


一男一女.
马丁:
Wonderful, You have a son and a daughter. Are your mother and father living.


太好了.你有一个儿子和一个女儿.你的父母还健在吗?
丽莎:
Yes, they are.


是的.
马丁:
Do they live here?


他们住在这儿吗?
丽莎:
No, they don`t. They live in town. How about your parents?


不,他们住在城里.你父母怎么样?
马丁:
They live in California.


他们住在加利福尼亚.
丽莎:
Do you have brothers and sisters?


你有兄弟姐妹吗?
马丁:
I have two brothers and one sister.


我有两个兄弟和一个姐姐.
丽莎:
What do they do?


他们干些什么?
马丁:
They have businesses in town.


他们都在城里做生意.
丽莎:
That`s interesting.


真有意思!


