马丁:
Who is it?


是谁?
查尔斯:
Hello, Martin. It's me, Charles.


嗨.马丁.是我.查尔斯.
马丁:
Welcome! Please come in. Make yourself at home. When did you come to America? It's really good to see you again.


欢迎.请进.请不要客气.你什么时候来的美国?真的很开心再见到你.
查尔斯:
I am on a business trip. I've stayed here for a week. How have you been?


我来出差.我已经在这里待了一个礼拜了.你最近好吗? 

马丁:
Fine, thanks. And you?


很好.谢谢.你呢?
查尔斯:
Fine. I happened to pass by; so I dropped in.


不错.我刚好经过这边.所以顺便来看看你.
马丁:
Can't you come in for a while?


你不进来坐一会儿吗?
查尔斯:
Aren't you busy?


你不忙吗?
马丁:
No, of course not.


不.一点儿也不忙.
查尔斯:
Oh, your house is so prettily decorated.


那好的.噢.你的房子装修得真漂亮.
马丁:
Thank you for your praise! Please sit down and have tea.


谢谢你的夸奖.请坐下喝茶.
查尔斯:
OK, thanks. Oh, I'm afraid I've taken too much of your time. I must be going now. Thanks for your hospitality.


好的.谢谢.呀.真抱歉占用你那么长时间.我必须先走了.非常谢谢你的款待.聊得真愉快.
马丁:
It's so nice to have you today. Please come and see me again sometime.


你今天能来找我真好.下次请再来我找我玩儿.
查尔斯:
Certainly.


那是当然的.


