Daniel:
Oh, come on, Ultraman!
噢,天哪,《奥特曼》!
May:
May: What's up, Bro? What's in the bulletin?
怎么啦?弟弟。布告栏上面说的是什么?
Daniel:
It says that there will be a blackout from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in our neighborhood today.
布告栏上说社区今天晚上5点到7点要停电。
May:
Blackout? Even the TV has the limit.
停电?就连电视也不能看了。
Daniel:
(staring at May angrily) Don't you know you will look like a monster in the blackout?
(怒视着看阿美)难道你不知道你现在看起来就像黑暗中的魔鬼吗?
May:
Oops, no, Daddy can't watch American Idol, either!
啊,爸爸也看不了他的《美国偶像》了!
Daniel:
That's not the point. Come on, can you imagine that there will be no electricity on such a hot day?
那根本就不是重点。拜托,你能够想象在那么热的天没有电的情况吗?
May:
Oh, my god! No air-conditioner!
噢,天哪,空调也用不了了!
Daniel:
OK, since you are the smart one, can you come up with a better plan? So that we won't be baked like cookies here.
既然你很聪明,你能想出一个更好的计划吗?这样的话我们就不会像被烘烤的饼干一样了。
May:
How about playing Barbie out there in the neighborhood?
那么带小狗芭比一块儿去社区玩怎么样?
Daniel:
Barbie? You know, I might be seven, but I'm not a girl.
芭比?虽然我只有七岁,但是我又不是女孩子。
May:
Do you have a better plan?
那么你有更好的计划吗?
Daniel:
All right, all right.
算了,随便。