Tony:
hey what's up man? 

嗨哥们你好呀!
Sam:
hey what's up. 

你好.
Tony:
What are you up to here man? 

哥们你在这什么?
Sam:
Nothing. I'm just walking around. What about you? 

没什么我就是在这附近闲逛闲逛,你呢?
Tony:
I'm on my way home. How's your girl friend going? 

我正在回家呢路过这里. 你女朋友还好吗?
Sam:
Certeinly not, man. That bitch just dumped me and got another guy hooking up. But thanks for asking anyway, I appreciate it. 

别提了哥们,那个坏女人刚把我甩了正在跟另外一个男人鬼混呢!不过还是谢谢你的关心,我很感激.
Tony:
You must be kidding me! I can't believe it. 

不会吧我简直不敢相信.
Sam:
That's what it is. 

是真的.
Tony:
I'm sorry to hear that, man. Hey I gotta go, my wife's waiting for me to walk our dogs. Take care. 

真不希望看到这样的情况, 兄弟我得走了,我老婆在家等我遛狗呢. 保重.
Same:
Ok, thanks and enjoy petting your dogs! 

好得谢谢, 好好遛狗吧.


