雷克斯:
You look like you are floating on cloud nine.



你看起来高兴得飘飘欲仙. 

内奥米:
I am.



对.我是.
雷克斯:
What has made you so happy?



什么事使你这么开心?
内奥米:
I think I`m in love.



我想我坠入情网了.
雷克斯:
Are you? Who`s the lucky guy?



是吗?谁这么幸运?
内奥米:
His name is William.



他叫威廉.
雷克斯:
How did you meet him?



你是怎么认识他的?
内奥米:
We are in the same math class. Our teacher sat us next to each other.



我们在一个数学班里.老师让我们坐在一起.
雷克斯:
I guess it was fate working to bring you together.



我想是命运把你们带到一块来.
内奥米:
Whatever brought us together, I`m happy.



无论是什么把我们带到一起.我都很开心.
雷克斯:
Tell me about him.



给我讲讲他吧.
内奥米:
He`s very tall and handsome.



他很高而且很帅.
雷克斯:
What do you like best about him?



你最喜欢他的什么?
内奥米:
He`s very funny. He makes me laugh all the time.



他非常幽默.他经常逗我笑.
雷克斯:
What don`t you like about him?



他有哪些地方是你不喜欢的?
内奥米:
I love everything about him.



我喜欢他的一切.
雷克斯:
You can`t possibly love everything about a person. He must have some bad habit that annoys you.



你不可能喜欢一个人的全部.他必然有些坏习惯是你难以忍受的.
内奥米:
No, none.



不.一点都没有.
雷克斯:
I don`t believe that. How long have you been going out?



我不信.你们交往多久了?
内奥米:
About a month.



大概有一个月了.
雷克斯:
So that answers my question.



这就是了.
内奥米:
What do you mean?



什么意思啊?
雷克斯:
Just wait until you get to know him a bit longer, then you might find some things about him that get on your nerves.



等你和他相处时间长一点.那你就可能发现他有某些地方是让你难以忍受的.
内奥米:
I don`t think I will.



我想我不会的.
雷克斯:
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?



你以前有过男朋友吗?
内奥米:
No, he`s my first love.



没有.他是我的初恋.
雷克斯:
Trust me. I`ve been in love many times. Right now, you see him through rose colored glasses but later you will be able to see him as he is. It doesn`t mean that you love him any less.



相信我吧.我谈过好多次恋爱.现在.你是情人眼里出西施.觉得他什么都好.不过不久后你就会看清他的真实的一面. 不过. 这并不代表你就不那么爱他了.