露西:
Could I speak to someone in the sales department, please?



我想接通销售部.
麦克:
I`ll put you through.



我这就帮你接.
销售部:
Sales. Can I help you?



销售部.我能帮忙吗?
露西:
Yes, please. I`ve just received your last report and there`s an error in it.



是的,我刚收到你们的报单.里面有一个错误.
销售部:
What`s the name of your company, please?



请告诉我你们公司的名字?
露西:
A Company.



A公司.
销售部:
A Company. Is that in the town nearby?



A公司?是在附近的镇上吗?
露西:
Yes that`s right. You sent us a bill for 12 computers but we only ordered 10.



对的,你们送来了12台计算机的帐单,但我们只订了10台.
销售部:
Let me check a moment, please. Yes, I`m very sorry. There`s clearly been a mistake.



让我查一下.对不起,出错了.
露西:
What should I do?



我该怎么办?
销售部:
Please return the report, and we`ll send you a new one. The total amount will now be $1000 instead of $1200.



请送还报单.我们将寄来新的.费用是1000美金而不是1200美金.