布莱克:
Are you interested in our invitation to tender for oil exploitation?



贵公司对我方石油开发的招标感兴趣吗?
金:
Yes.We have great interest and our company has the ability to accept the project.



是的.我们很感兴趣.而且我们公司有能力承建这个工程.
布莱克:
I`m very glad to hear that.



听到你这么讲很高兴.
金:
When will you start the invitation of the tender?



你方打算什么时候招标?
布莱克:
We will start the invitation of the tender two weeks later.



两个星期以后.
金:
What kind of equipment would you like to purchase?



贵公司想购进什么设备? 

布莱克:
The item we`d like to purchase is the advanced drilling equipment.



我们主要想购进比较先进的钻探设备.
金:
Could you tell me whether it`s a secret opening-bid or a public one?



请问这是秘密招标还是公开招标?
布莱克:
Of course,it`s a public opening bid.All the bidders will be invited to join us to supervise .the opening.



当然是公开招标.全体投标人将应邀参加监督开标.
金:
Where can I get the tender documents?



我能在什么地方得到招标文件?
布莱克:
You`re required to come to our office for the tender documents.



您必须到我办事处来取标书.
金:
Do the tender documents cover all the necessary details?



标书将包含所有的必要细节吗?
布莱克:
Yes. You can read all the detail set forth in the tender.We do hope you`ll consider this tender invitation carefully.



是的.您可以阅读标书里列出的所有细节.希望贵公司仔细考虑这项招标.
金:
Of course. I think that our company will try great effort.



当然.我们一定会尽力争取的.