安妮:
How has your conference been so far?



你的会议进展如何?
尼克:
Great. It's been a really great experience.



好极了.这真是一次棒极了的经历.
安妮:
Were you able to fit a tour of the city in?



你安排市容游览了没有?
尼克:
Yes, I must thank you for organizing that. I found it most interesting.



是的.我必须感谢你组织这次活动.我觉得非常有趣.
安妮:
No worries, I'm just here to make sure everything runs smoothly.



别担心.我来这儿就是要保证一切顺利.
尼克:
I also thoroughly enjoyed the tour of your company facilities. It provided a great insight into the company we will be dealing with.



参观你们公司的设施也让我非常愉快.它让我们深入了解了我们将要打交道的贵公司.
安妮:
Really? You have signed the contract?



真的吗?你们已经签署了合同?
尼克:
Yes, your company's professionalism and hospitality won me over.



是的.你们公司的专业性和热情款待把我打动了. 

安妮:
I'm really pleased to hear that, but if we don't hurry, we might miss your flight!



我真的很高兴听到这些.但是如果我们不加紧点.我们可能会错过航班!
尼克:
Ha. Ok, I'll go and get my bags now.



哈哈.好的.我现在就去拿包.