萨拉:
Put on the helmet, please.



请戴上安全帽.
乔伊:
Do we need to put on the jackets too?



我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
萨拉:
You'd better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.



最好穿上.以免弄脏你的衣服.请留神脚下.
乔伊:
Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?



谢谢.生产线都是全自动的吗?
萨拉:
Well, not fully automated.



哦.不是全部自动的.
乔伊:
I see. How do you control the quality?



哦.那你们如何控制质量呢? 

萨拉:
All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.



所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关.
乔伊:
What's the monthly output?



月产量多少?
萨拉:
One thousand units per month now. But we'll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.



目前每月一千套.但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套.
乔伊:
What's your usual percentage of rejects?



每月不合格率通常是多少?
萨拉:
About 2% in normal operations.



正常情况下为2%左右.
乔伊:
That's wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?



那太了不起了.成品从那边出来吗?
萨拉:
Yes. Shall we take a break now?



是的.现在我们稍微休息一下吧.