童先生:
What should I do if I want to open up a new market in South Africa?



假如我想在南非开辟新市场.我该怎么做?
布莱克先生:
Before you implement your plans,you must have a profound knowledge of markets there.



在你实施计划之前.你必须深入了解那里的市场.
童先生:
But I can't inspect it personally.



但我无法亲自视察那里.
布莱克先生:
You can entrust the study of the situation there to us.



你可以把研究的工作委托给我们.
童先生:
Do you offer such a service?



你们提供这种服务吗? 

布莱克先生:
Yes, and we have a worldwide network for doing the job.



是的.我们有一个全球性的网络来进行这种工作.
童先生:
If so, please investigate into the sales possibility of our products there.



如果这样.请代调查本公司产品在那的销售可能性.
布莱克先生:
Yon can rest assured of our ability.



你可以对我们的能力放心.
童先生:
We're looking forward to receiving your information.



我们期待着你们的消息.
布莱克先生:
We're looking forward to receiving your information.



我们大约在一个月后会把情况告诉你们.
童先生:
That's great. Thank you.



太好了.谢谢.