阿里:
Now that we have established a 50/50 ownership structure for this joint venture operation in Australia, where will we start?



现在我们已经为这个在澳大利亚的合资企业的运营建立好了一个50/50所有权结构.我们将在哪里开始谈?
大卫:
Let`s start with basic business operations. Have you arranged some suitable local employees to start operations in Australia?



我们从基本的企业经营开始吧.你已经在澳大利亚安排好了合适的本地雇员可以开始运营了吗?
阿里:
Yes, we already have done some recruiting, as well as drawing up some basic operation plans.



是的.我们已经招了一些人.也拟定了一些基本的运营计划.
大卫:
Could I see them?



我可以看看吗?
阿里:
Sure.(Passing some reports to David. David responds after reading for a few minutes.)



当然.(递给大卫一些报告.看了几分钟之后.大卫回答.)
大卫:
It looks like we`ve certainly selected a good local partner. Every aspect of the new joint venture has been examined.



看起来我们选择了一位优秀的本地合伙人.新合资企业的每个方面都已经检查到了.
阿里:
Our Company considers this joint venture vitally important. We look forward to working with your company in the future.



我们公司认为这个合资项目极其重要.我们期待将来与你们公司通力合作.
大卫:
As does my company. Have you ever worked in a joint venture before?



我们也有同感.以前你曾经做过合资项目吗?
阿里:
Yes, our company operates in a number of countries throughout Asia.



是的.我们公司的经营遍布亚洲的许多国家.
大卫:
It seems your company certainly has the skills to make this joint venture a profitable one.



看起来你们公司有能力让这家合资企业盈利.