丹:
I`ve come about your offer for the motor bicycle.



我来听取摩托车的报盘.
伍德:
We have the offer ready for you.Here is the price list.



我们的报盘准备好了.这是价目表.
丹:
I think your prices are much too high, compared with those of other suppliers.



与其他供应商所出价格相比.你们的价格太高了.
伍德:
Excuse me. It`s true that our products do cost slightly more than the other makers,but it`s only due to our technological superiority.



请原谅.我们的产品是由于具有高技术性能而比其他厂家的产品贵一点.
丹:
Your products may have certain advantages, but your prices are too stiff.



你们的产品可能有一定的优点.但是你们的要价确实太高了.
伍德:
If you tell me the quantity you require, I shall go very carefully into the price and try my best to put you on the best of the terms.



如果你们告知所需的数量.我们愿把价格好好算一算.尽最大努力给你们最优惠的条件.
丹:
I will order 5000 units.It is a large order, isn`t it?



我要订5000台.订单很大.是不是?
伍德:
If the order is so large, we`ll make a twenty percent discount.



如果订单这么大.我们会给您打8折.
丹:
Thank you. How long do you generally keep your offer open?



谢谢.一般你们的报盘有效期多长?
伍德:
Our offer is firm for a month.



我们的报盘一个月内有效.
丹:
That`s fine. I think the transaction will be done.



好的.我们可以做成这笔交易了.