沃伦:
I have drafted a contract for the sale of the paper.



关于购买纸张我已经草拟了一份合同.
露西:
I have to read it over before I sign anything.



在我签字之前我得仔细阅读.
沃伦:
I'll explain it to you. It says that you agree to buy 100 boxes of paper.



我解释给你听.合同标明你同意购买100箱纸.
露西:
Where does it state the price?



价格标注在什么地方?
沃伦:
It says here that each box is $9.50.



这儿写着每箱9.5美元.
露西:
Does it say when my company must pay by?



是否有注明我们公司的支付日期呢?
沃伦:
The contract says that you must pay upon receipt of the goods.



合同规定到货即付款.
露西:
And what if we are not happy with the paper?



但是如果对纸张不满意呢?
沃伦:
Then you can return it for a refund.



可以退还货物获得退款.
露西:
I'm satisfied. Where do I sign?



这些我都很满意.在哪儿签名?
沃伦:
Sign here on the dotted line.



请在虚线处签名.