哈里:
Hello, Mr. Kubat. I am glad to meet you here at the fair.



你好.库巴特先生.很高兴在本届交易会上见到你.
库巴特:
Likewise. Take a seat, please. How about a cup of tea?



我也很高兴.请坐.喝杯茶好吗?
哈里:
Good. Thank you. It seems your business is prosperous. So many customers here.



好.谢谢.看起来生意很兴旺.这么多客户光临.
库巴特:
Yes, not too bad. Our sales are going up year after year. And we still have a large potential production capacity.



是的.还可以.销量年年递增.我们的生产潜力还很大.
哈里:
Well, do you think of choosing a commission representative or agent abroad to promote your sales?



哦.你们是否想在国外选择一家代办商或代理人为你们推销产品?
库巴特:
That's a good idea. So far, we have several agents abroad.



这个主意不错.不过.目前我们在国外已有几家代理人.
哈里:
We are willing to be your agent in Thailand for hand-tools. What's your idea?



我们愿意在泰国做你方的手工工具代理人.不知你们意见如何?
库巴特:
It coincides with our desire.



这正合我们的心意.
哈里:
Then, what's your usual commission rate for your agents?



那么.你们通常给代理人的佣金率是多少?
库巴特:
Usually, we give a commission of 3% to our agents.



通常给百分之三.
哈里:
3% is too low, I think. You see, we have a lot of work to do in promoting the sales, such as advertising on radio or TV, printing booklets, leaflets, catalogues and so on. It all costs. 3% is not enough.



我认为百分之三太低了.你知道.为了推销你方的产品.我们要做很多的工作.比如.在电台或电视上做广告.印刷小册子.传单和商品目录等.这一切花销.百分之三是不够的.
库巴特:
Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.



别担心.如果你们的销量大幅度增长.我们会给予更高的佣金.
哈里:
You mean to say .



您的意思是.
库巴特:
Now, if you sell US$ 2 million worth of hand-tools annually, we can only allow 3% commission. If the annual turnover exceeds US$ 5 million, you can get 5% commission. What do you think of that?



如你方手工工具的年销量为二百万美元.我们只能给百分之三的佣金.如果年销量超过五百万美元.你就可得到百分之五的佣金.你看如何?
哈里:
It sounds OK. Then how do you pay the commission?



这还差不多.那么.佣金如何支付?
库巴特:
We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after payment.



我们可以直接从发票金额中扣除佣金.或在付款后汇给你方.
哈里:
All right. If it is okay, we would like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.



那好.如果可以.我们会与你们立即签订代理协议.
库巴特:
Think it over. We hope to keep a good business relationship with you.



好好考虑一下.我们希望与你方保持良好的贸易关系.
哈里:
Thank you for your help.



谢谢你们的关照.