本:
Management wants you to make the public announcement tomorrow afternoon.



管理层想要你明天下午做发布会.
伊凡:
Me? But I`m the worst speechmaker though!



我吗?但是我是最差的演讲者啊!
本:
Come on! Don`t be modest, you`ve done this a thousand times before!



没关系的!不要谦虚啦.之前你已经做过1000次了!
伊凡:
That doesn`t mean I have to like it. Has the necessary statement already been prepared?



那并不意味着我必须喜欢它.必要的陈述已经准备好了吗?
本:
Yes, I will bring it to you as soon as I print off a copy.



准备好了.一印出副本.我就给你拿过来.
伊凡:
What media will be there?



有些什么媒介到场?
本:
Only 3 television crews and 5 newspaper reporters.



只有3家电视台和5名报纸记者.
伊凡:
Only! I hope I don`t get stage fright!



只有!希望我不会怯场!
本:
You`ll be fine. The time has been set for 4pm tomorrow afternoon in the reception.



你不会怯场的.时间已经定在接待过程中的明天下午四点.
伊凡:
Ok, I`ll have to go over the material as well as do a few rehearsals.



好的.我必须过目这些材料.然后排练一下.