罗伯茨:
What`s on the cards for tomorrow`s general meeting?



明天的例会有些什么项目?
迈克尔:
I think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.



我想我们的销售代表之一将要给我们一份新近销售数字的报告.
罗伯茨:
Is everyone going to be there for it?



所有人都会出席吗?
迈克尔:
As far as I know everyone will be there.



就我所知所有人都会出席.
罗伯茨:
I hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.



我希望如此.它对于公司的近期来说很重要.
迈克尔:
Maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.



或许我们需要重新确认一下.确保每个人都意识到这次会议的重要性.
罗伯茨:
Leave that to my secretary. I`ll get her onto it.



让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.
迈克尔:
Will I need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?



我要从营销部调一些人过来给我们分析一下销售结果吗?
罗伯茨:
Yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.



好的.实际上这是个相当好的主意.因为是他们的营销活动最终决定 了产品是成功还是失败.
迈克尔:
Ok, I`ll organize that for tomorrow`s meeting then. I hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.



这事我会办的.我希望他们能在这么短的时间内准备出一些东西.