简:
Has the financial review been completed yet?



财务审查已经做完了吗?
苏:
Yes it has, our accountants managed to finish it last week.



是啊.会计们上周就做完了.
简:
What was the outcome for the companies last financial year?



公司上个财政年度的结果怎么样?
苏:
Good, as forecasted the company profits increased 10%.



还好.公司利润如预期增加了10%.
简:
How did the market react to that news?



市场对此有何反应?
苏:
Positively, the stock was up 3.5% last time I looked.



反应积极.我最近一次看股票上升了3.5%.
简:
How was it that you managed to complete the financial review as well as the new business plan? I mean, your department must`ve really been burning the mid-night oil.



你怎么能同时完成财务审查和新商业计划?我的意思是.你们部门肯定是通宵达旦地加班加点.
苏:
Ha, Yes. We did have to put in a fair few extra hours. Hopefully we won`t need to do another one like that for a while.



哈哈.是啊.我们的确不得不额外加班好几个小时.但愿这一阵子不用再来一次象这样的.
简:
Hasn`t your department recently received a few new employees though?



你们部最近不是招了一些新员工吗?
苏:
Yes, but we`re still putting them through our training program.



是啊.但我们还在培训他们.