雷:
This is our Submission of Tender which includes the information about volume of the project,the cost and so on.



这是我们公司的投标.包括工程量.项目费用等.
本:
OK!We`ll see it.



好的.我们知道了.
雷:
What kind of guarantee are you going to provide for us?



贵公司向我们提供什么样的担保呢?
本:
We can provide you standby letter of credit established by Bank of China.



我们提供由中国银行开立的备用信用证.
雷:
Should we pay earnest money?



我们要交担保金吗?
本:
Yes,you are supposed to pay it on time.If you don`t furnish a tender bond on time,your tender will not be considered.Besides, you also should provide detailed engineering of the goods.



是的.你们应该按时交.如果你们没有按时交纳.那么你们的投标将不被考虑在内.除此之外.你们也应该提供货物的详细设计.
雷:
Where do we submit the tender?



我们在哪儿交投标书?
本:
To our office which is on the third floor.



在三层的办事处.
雷:
Oh, I see.By the way,is tender-opening done publicly?



我知道了.顺便问一下.这次是公开开标么?
本:
Yes. All the bidders will be invited to join us to supervise the tender-opening.



是的.所有的投标人都参加监视.
雷:
And are the prices stated in the US dollar?



那么用美元标的价吗?
本:
Yes.So far as we know, in the field, your company has lots of experience, and we hope you`ll consider the tender seriously.



是的.据我们所知.贵公司在这方面很有经验.我们希望你们能认真考虑这次投标.
雷:
OK!We will. Bye!



好的.我们会的.再见!
本:
Bye!



再见!