李强:
Good morning, I`m here to talk about the inspection of the goods.



早上好.我来是想讨论一下商品检验问题的.
史密斯先生:
Great, that`s what I have in mind.



太好了.我也正想和你们商量一下这件事情呢.
李强:
Firstly we want to confirm something.



首先我们想确认一些事情.
史密斯先生:
Go ahead.



好的.什么事情?
李强:
How would the goods be inspected?



商品是如何检验的?
史密斯先生:
Well, according to the international practice, you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.



嗯.根据国际惯例.你方负责货物装船前的检验.而我方负责货物抵达后的复检.
李强:
Who will take charge of the inspection fee?



那么谁来负责检验费呢?
史密斯先生:
According to the international practice, the exporter should pay the inspection fee.



根据国际惯例.检验费由出口方负责.
李强:
We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.



我们同意.但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验.
史密斯先生:
That`s fine for us.



这点没有问题.
李强:
If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods, could you please inform us in 7 days?



在复检中如果发现什么问题.请在7天之内通知我们.
史密斯先生:
We will, for sure.



一定.