苏先生:
Lucy, the meeting is scheduled for 2:00 this afternoon. Have you made the necessary arrangements?



露西.我们计划在下午2点钟开会.你都安排好了吗?
露西:
Yes, Mr. Su. We’ll use the conference room on the second floor for the meeting.



是的.华先生.我们将在二楼的会议室开会.
苏先生:
That’s right. The meeting is very important.Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins?



很好.这个会议很重要.开会前我们在哪里接待来宾?
露西:
In the reception room.It`s spacious there.



在会客厅吧.那里比较宽敞.
苏先生:
We’ll have several foreign guests to attend the meeting.



我们还有几位外宾来参加会议.
露西:
I’ve arranged for an interpreter to be present.But it is said that these foreigners can speak Chinese.



我已经安排了一位翻译员.不过我听说这些外宾都会讲中文.
苏先生:
Really? I’ll also try to speak slowly.How would you arrange the guests` seats?



是吗?不过.我还是会讲慢一点.你怎么安排来宾坐席呢?
露西:
We’ve prepared name cards to be put on the conference table for guests to sit by.What time would you like refreshments served, Mr. Su?



我们已经准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上.让来宾按此就座.您希望在什么时候供应点心.苏先生?
苏先生:
Well, after my report, there’ll be an interval for rest and refreshments.



哦.就在我做完报告后的休息时间供应点心吧.
露西:
All right, I see.



好的.我明白了.