莉莉:
Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?



我们来谈谈商品检验问题好吗?
汤姆:
All right.



好的.
莉莉:
Since this is the first time you purchase from us, I`d like to listen to your opinion about inspection.



由于这是你们第一次想我们购买商品.我很想听一听你方对检验的意见.
汤姆:
These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.



这些货物不经过我们的法定检验是不准进口我国的.
莉莉:
Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.



你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?
汤姆:
Yes, you are right.



是的.
莉莉:
Then how can I arrange for the deal?



那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?
汤姆:
You can send in your samples first for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.



贵公司可以先寄来样品进行检验.一旦获准.货物即可转运到我国.
莉莉:
It`ll cost a very long time.



这样办时间太长了.
汤姆:
The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.



另外一种办法是.在样品检验的同时.货物直接装运到保税区.
莉莉:
That sounds good.



那太好了.
汤姆:
In fact, it`s also very convenient for the importer.



这样实际对进口商很方便.
莉莉:
I`ll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.



我就去安排这件事.非常感谢你的帮助.
汤姆:
You are welcome.



不用客气.