玛丽:
You`d never guess it, but our meeting has been the most successful ever.



你绝对想不到我们这次会议是有史以来最成功的.
萨姆:
Really? How So?



真的吗?为什么?
玛丽:
All our hard work has finally paid off! We were able to negotiate 3 new highly profitable supply contracts.



我们的全部辛劳终于有了回报! 我们谈成了3份高利润的供应合同.
萨姆:
That`s great! How did you manage that?



真棒!你是怎样做到的?
玛丽:
Due to good preparations we were able to answer every query, and compromise on any potential problems.



由于准备充分.我们可以回答每个质询.并在一些潜在问题上达成妥协.
萨姆:
Have you been able to complete your meeting report yet?



你写完你的会议报告了吗?
玛丽:
No not yet. I`m still putting it together with the rest of the negotiations team.



还没有.我还在和谈判团队的其他成员一起动手起草呢.
萨姆:
When do you think you`ll be able to give the management team a full debriefing?



你认为什么时候能给管理层一个完整的简介? 

玛丽:
Hopefully next Tuesday.



希望是下星期二.
萨姆:
That`d be great. We have a few more business meetings in the pipeline for you to work on in the future.



太好了.接下来我们还有一些供应方面的商务会议要你去完成.