John:
Can you show me some sweaters, please?
可以請你拿毛衣給我看看嗎?
Clerk:
Certainly, sir. We have a large variety over here.
當然可以,先生。我們這裏有很多款式。
John:
I'm sorry. I want ladies' sweaters, not men's.
對不起。我想要女生穿的毛衣,不是男生的。
Clerk:
Ah, I see. The women's are this way. Would you like a Vneck or a turtleneck?
喔,我知道了。女用毛衣在這。您想要 V 字領的還是翻折式高領的樣式?
John:
A turtleneck.
翻折式高領的樣式。
Clerk:
Do you like any of these?
這些有您喜歡的嗎?
John:
That one there is very nice. How much is it?
那件很不錯。多少錢?
Clerk:
It's hundred sixty-nine.
一百六十九元。
John:
That's more than I want to spend. Do you have anything less expensive?
比我想的還要貴。你有便宜點的嗎?
Clerk:
Certainly, sir. What price range do you have in mind?
當然有,先生。你預算多少?
John:
I'd like to stay under a hundred dollars.
我想要一百元以下的。
Clerk:
In that case, I strongly recommend this one. It's just five dollars over your limit and is worth every penny of it.
既然這樣,我大力推薦這一件。它只超出您的預算五元,而且物超所值。
John:
OK. I'll take it.
好的。我就買這件。