Terry:
Olympics again! Been four years.

奥运会又来了啊!4年了。
May:
Yes, But there are also winter Olympics, two years after the summer Olympics.

是啊。但是还有冬奥会啊,在夏季奥运会两年后。
Terry:
I was a volunteer for 2000 Sydney Olympic Games. I came here just for the sentiment of it.

我是2000年悉尼奥运会的志愿者。我到这儿来是为了重温当年。
May:
Oh? You are from Australia?

哦?你是从澳大利亚来的?
Terry:
Yes. I am from Sydney.

是啊。我来自悉尼。
May:
The next Olympics is to be held in England. Are you gonna go there too?

下届奥运会在英国举行。你也去吗?
Terry:
Of course, I have plans to participate in the Marathon.

当然啦,我还打算参加马拉松呢?
May:
That's great! In fact, I want to be a volunteer for the London Olympic Games, too.

太棒了!事实上,我也打算在北京奥运会做一名志愿者。
Terry:
Really? Great! Do you know where the Olympics is originated from?

真的吗?太好了!你知道奥运会的发源地在哪儿吗?
May:
Of course! It's from Greece.

当然啦!它起源于希腊。
Terry:
You are clever! When I was a volunteer, I didn't know that.

你真聪明。我是志愿者时,我还不知道呢。
May:
What did you say if people asked you that?

那人们问你时你怎么说呢?
Terry:
Just told them the truth.

就告诉他们事实。
May:
Truth?

事实?
Terry:
The truth is that I didn't know.

事实就是我不知道。