贝克:
Shallotte, did you have your super?



夏洛特.你吃晚饭了吗?
夏洛特:
No, I don`t want eat anything.



没有.我什么也不想吃.
贝克:
Why? Don`t you feel well?



为什么?你不舒服吗?
夏洛特:
I`m down in spirits



我心情不太好.
贝克:
What`s up?



发生什么事了?
夏洛特:
My manager jumped on me for my mistake today.



我做错了事.经理今天大骂了我一顿.
贝克:
You must not feel depressed about such a trivial thing.



你不必为了这一点小事垂头丧气的.
夏洛特:
I think I`m too clumsy. I can do nothing well.



我觉得我太笨.什么都做不好.
贝克:
You'd better shape up if you want to get the job done.



想要做工作.你就得振作起来.
夏洛特:
But I have doubt to myself.



但是我对自己没信心.
贝克:
Cheer up! Don`t let me down. We all make mistakes, and that is life.



振作一点!不要让我失望.我们都会犯错.这就是生活.