凯文:
Bruce, why do you look so sad?



布鲁斯.你怎么看上去这么难过.
布鲁斯:
I`m in pretty bad shape.



我情况很糟糕.
凯文:
What`s up? You were all right yesterday.



怎么了?你昨天还好好的.
布鲁斯:
Didn`t you read the news this morning?



你没有看今天早上的新闻吗?
凯文:
No, I was busy with my work in the morning. What did the news report?



没有.我上午在忙工作.新闻报道什么了?
布鲁斯:
Share prices have been at an all-time low.



股票跌到了最低点.
凯文:
What does this have to do with you?



这跟你有什么关系呢?
布鲁斯:
I`ve got part of my money in stocks and shares.



我投了一部分钱在股票上.
凯文:
Take it easy. In the short term you will lose money, but in the long term the profits will be back.



放心.短期你可能会赔钱.但从长远看还是会回来的.
布鲁斯:
I really hope everything will like what you said.



我真希望一切会如你所言.
凯文:
Everything will be fine. You may wait and see.



一切都会好起来的.你可以等等看.
布鲁斯:
Thank you, Kevin.



谢谢你.凯文.
凯文:
You are welcome.



不用谢.